KOLLTRONIC® CO2 Laser
Now matter how your products are today. Laser engraving will change the business because of its new way of design and production.
KOLLTRONIC® Innovative Technologie
The flexible data with non contact marking helps you improve your quality. The permanent mark is leading to a sustain product tracing for years. Engraving C10, C30 Cutting Laser C70, C150 und C400
Key Benefits and Features
Our CO2 lasers and our Flyer Marking head can be used to quickly and permanently mark alphanumerics, logos, and bar codes into a variety of materials at high speed.
Connector, computer chip, and PCB manufacturers are experiencing the benefits of laser marking. KOLLTRONIC lasers can also mark plastics, wood, paper, ceramic and coated metals, to name a few.
Among the outstanding features offered by laser marking are improved reliability and throughput.
Robust and reliable device. Low operational cost is the great advantage of this laser.
- easy to use and graphics orientated software
- wide range of applications : barcode, datamatrix, serial numbers, personalised data
- red Box indicates the position of the laser data on your product for easy setting up a new job (option)
- red pointer laser for precisely adjusting the focus (option)
- marking on the fly function (MOTF)
- performance options : 10 W, 30 W, 60 W, 80 W
- optimal size: easy to be integrated into production lines
- high efficiency – low electricity consumption
- prevents production interruptions – little demand for maintenance
- industrial communication : RS 232, Ethernet, USB, (Profibus DP as option)
Due to the CO - laser properties the laser fits best to the following applications: packages made of paper, carton, wood and similar materials.
Branch industries: food & beverages, cosmetics, electronics, engineering & construction
Powerful and versatile laser marking, engraving and cutting solutions. SK LASER offers a broad range of entry-level laser solutions that can process multiple materials and diverse applications with speed, accuracy and fine feature detail. Using the KOLLTRONIC® Laser F -Series in steel and plastics industrial applications will offer best results with high speed laser marking and laser engraving.
|Laser type||CO2 - Laser|
|Marking area||Min. 60 x 60 mm|
|Marking speed||up to 8,000 mm/s or 1,000 characters per sec (1 mm height. Dependent on material to be marked)|
|Caracter height||1 mm- complete field|
|Min. line width||0,1 mm|
|Input/Output||emergency stop, analogue and digital in- and outputs (5 V / 24V) for system integration|
|System messages||marking-in-progress, coloured failure modes, optional: alert signal|
|Communication||RS 232, Ethernet, USB, Profibus DB|
WindowsXP or 7, display, keyboard, mouse
|Weight||appr. 15 kg|
On-set, emergency stop Marking on the fly
|Dimension||width 180 mm; height 160 mm; length 770 mm|
|Housing||coated steel in RAL 3000|
|Power supply||230V 50 Hz|
|Max. input power||1,000 W|
|Operating temperature||+5 to +35 °C|